Thursday 1 September 2011

Elle, Roses and Marjolein



This wonderful rose letter arrived from Elle. I love the composition of the "rose is a rose..." text, the big pink rose, the rose stamps, the label around my name and the matching fabric in the left side of the envelope!



Part of the letter was written on Marjolein Bastin paper.



Elle had also by herself made me a Marjolein Bastin scrapbook.... 


...with Marjolein Bastin stickers. - So lovely!



She also had attached these gorgeous flower pictures.


Thank you so much Elle!! See you in the mail! :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that it made it to you intact! I was worried that the fabric would get pulled off during sorting or handling. I am glad you enjoyed it! See you in the mail! Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous mail!! Thank you Elle, and thank you for sharing it Sirpa.

    ReplyDelete