Saturday 5 March 2011

Marjolein Bastin

I made again a card of one of my old calendars by Marjolein Bastin. I made this to Elle after noticing that also she likes Marjolein Bastin, like I do.

This is the cover of the card

and this is how it looks when it is opened
(the crease goes in the middle of the undermost sunflower).

I decorated also the envelope by using pieces of the calendar.


This again is the letter which I then got back from Elle.
- She used a notepaper by Marjolein. :-)

I love her envelope with the Snow Drops postage and decoration!

She also sent a card which she had made of a picture of an artwork by Edith Holden (1871-1920).

The backside of the card is decorated by a Marjolein Bastin sticker.

And this beautiful card she had made of snowy pictures at her Heart's Ease Cottage.

- I really got happy of this delivery! -

No comments:

Post a Comment