Saturday 27 February 2010

Wonderful Cat Card from Hsin-Yi


This interesting card came from Hsin-Yi. So far I have been able to count 10 cats in it!


I love Hsin-Yi's way to write the cards and to use also the Taiwan characters, which are very very beautiful! - Again Hsin-Yi it would be very nice to know what they mean here. :)
I left the explanation about cracking dish visible here, because it describes the original idea of the card, which is to celebrate New Year.



Below is the card I had earlier sent to Hsin-Yi. It is of the painting "A Woman reading" by Finnish artist Albert Edelfelt. I love the light in it.


I happened to have a stamp of another painting by Edelfelt, "Old woman with basket", to be used to send the card.



2 comments:

  1. hi~
    I've received the Edelfelt painting postcard before.
    I love it!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you like it!!
    I also very much like your cat card!

    ReplyDelete