Saturday 6 February 2010

Cat Letter to Ilona


I have been taking care of my friend's cat and I used him as a model when painting a quick aquarelle, which I placed on the envelope when sending a letter to Ilona (http://missivemaven.blogspot.com/).
To the letter sheet I printed three photos of the cat.



When writing the letter I used a nib in a dip pen and ink. I admire the beautiful handwriting in ink in the old letters and postcards. Of course my handwriting isn't like from old days, but still I would have wanted to get more beautiful mark with the ink. - Who could advice me to buy the best possible ink and nib for this purpose?

1 comment:

  1. What a treat this must have been for Ilona!It is nice to see others reaching out in generosity and creativity and touching the lives of others.Thanks for sharing! Elle.mental

    www.artofaletter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete